Protein-Packed Keto Snack
Stick to your healthy lifestyle and satisfy your hunger without sugar-packed meal replacements. Kiss My Keto Bone Broth powder fills you up fast without filling you with carbs since it contains MCT oil, 10g of protein, and 2g net carb.
WHY BONE BROTH?
Not only does bone broth make the perfect sugar-free, keto-friendly food, but it’s also loaded with nutrients that improve your overall health. Collagen, minerals, and 18 amino acids help restore gut health, increase energy, supports immune function, and more.
A DISH THAT DELIGHTS
Your mouth may water at Kiss My Keto’s sipping broth that’s spiced with garlic, onion, and other savory spices. And try kicking it up a notch with additional ingredients to enjoy a delicious and nutritious beef soup that’s full of flavor.
KETO ON THE GO
When you’re on the road or chilling at home, there’s no reason to kick yourself off keto because you can’t find a suitable snack. Instead, just grab a low-carb keto Bone Broth packet, and sip on a satisfying soup anywhere there’s hot water.
- 0.7 oz (19g) individual packets
- Sold: By the each or in a box of 15 packets
- 10g Protein, 2g Net Carbs, 1.5g Total Fat
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free
- Non-GMO Ingredients
- All Natural, No Artificial Anything
- By Kiss My Keto / Made in the USA
Mix 1 packet with 8oz of hot water, mix, and enjoy!
Ingredients: dried beef bone broth, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), natural flavors, salt, medium chain triglycerides, guar gum, xanthan gum, spices, inulin, chili pepper, sodium caseinate*, sunflower lecithin, and no more than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking. *Contains caseinate (dairy).
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
Ready in less than one minute, Kiss My Keto bone broth contains amino acids, minerals, and healthy fats to fuel your body and mind.
This bone broth also helps you limit your carbs and get enough protein in your diet.
Here's a few ways to use this convenient bone broth:
- Consume bone broth by itself or add some sautéed veggies or low carb noodles
- Bone broth is great snack for a midday energy boost, without the uncomfortable feeling of fullness. It also helps stop carb cravings.
- Use it to cook in your favorite recipes in place of standard broth, stock, or water.
- Bone broth can help power your workout or recover from it, with a good ratio of fat, protein, and carbohydrates to give you energy... Not to mention a healthy way to hydrate.