Move Veggies to the Center of Your Plate
Finally -- A healthy plant-based meat alternative that uses whole vegetables; the days of highly processed meat replacements are over; use with the veggie of your choice, fresh or frozen, and swap in as the center-of-plate protein in your favorite recipes.
Just add fresh veggies to create a delicious ground meat alternative in minutes. Each package makes 1 pound of ground meat alternative with a delicious texture that is crispy & brown on the outside and juicy on the inside.
EASY, VERSATILE & PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS
ADDA VEGGIE Original Blend is a balanced and versatile mixture of flavor that you can use in all your favorite dishes to create a delicious and hearty veggie-forward meal. Make a different meal every night of the week. Perfect for burger patties, meatless balls, or a meatless crumble. Works well with broccoli, riced cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, and more.
ADDA VEGGIE is allergen-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. Each serving is packed with fiber & 11g of pea protein, without the grainy texture and chalky taste found in other meat replacements.
- 3.2 oz box
- Makes 4 patties or 12 meatless balls
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Non-GMO, No rice ingredients
- All natural, No artificial anything
- By Down to Cook / Made in the USA
Ingredients: pea protein, corn starch, psyllium husk, organic cornmeal, lemon powder, tomato powder, salt, sunflower lecithin, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, toasted onion powder, yeast extract
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
This blend of pea protein, fiber, and spices is specially designed to give veggies the satisfying texture of ground meat with a mouth-watering, veggie-forward flavor.
Raw to ready in 10 minutes, simply add the mix to a fresh veggie to make meat-free, protein-rich patties, balls or crumble in minutes.
- For Broccoli: Use 2 cups, raw and riced. Pulse raw in a food processor or blender to a riced consistency.
- For Cauliflower: Use 2 cups, riced. For ground crumble, use raw.
- For Mushrooms: Use 6 oz. Roast whole with oil and salt for 10 minutes at 375º F. Chop finely.
- For Eggplant: Use 1 medium. Diced into 1/4 inch cubes. Toss with oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 375º F.
- For Spinach: Use 2 cups, frozen or sautéed. Defrost, squeeze out excess water and chop finely.
- For Zucchini: Use 2 medium. Grate or coarsely pulse in food processor.