Guilt Free Indulgence Never Tasted So Cool
It's real - a sustainably sourced, all natural seasoning that tastes just like everyone's guilty pleasure dressing. Our All Natural Cool Ranch Seasoning is all the things that you love in the sauce - some richness, some tanginess, slight sourness, and all deliciousness.
Best of all, this artisan spice blend doesn't carry the calories of the dressing, so you can enjoy all the flavor, guilt and mess-free. It'd be embarrassing to admit how much we use this seasoning: from marinating chicken, to seasoning starchy foods like roast potatoes, to making the ultimate mashed cauliflower, to dusting green salads for a low-calorie flavor punch.
- 2.0 oz net wt
- Non-GMO certified
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface
- Crafted in small batches
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients
- Not irradiated or treated with ETO gas
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors
- No nuts, soy, gluten, wheat, or MSG
- By Gustus Vitae / Made in the USA
Ingredients: sea salt, onion, sugar, sour cream powder, blue cheese powder (milk, salt, cultures, enzymes), dill tips, chives, garlic, basil, chervil, tarragon, white pepper, parsley
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
To say that ranch dressing is an American favorite is an understatement. Studies reveal that at least a third of American households have some kind of ranch product in their house at any given time. What's not to love about it's creamy, herbaceous, goodness?
Unfortunately, ranch dressing is usually high in fat and adds significant extra calories to whatever you are dipping or tossing it in -- and many have harmful additives and preservatives.. This seasoning adds the buttermilk tanginess of ranch dressing to whatever you want without the guilt.
Use this blend with:
- Raw or Cooked Veggies, Salads
- Potato Dishes, Fries, and Popcorn
- Chicken Dishes and Sauces
- Pastas, Breads, Pizzas
- Sprinkle on spicy dishes to cool things down
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)