The Most Comprehensive Workout/Recovery Product
In addition to a 4:1:1 ratio of BCAA’s, this formula boasts 4g of glutamine, 1g of L-Citrulline, and an electrolyte profile -- All in a great-tasting raspberry lemonade powdered drink mix.
BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine), in particular leucine, have the potential to produce anabolic effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate of protein synthesis and simultaneously decreasing the rate of protein degradation in skeletal muscle tissue. The ratio of BCAA’s can vary from formula to formula and in this case, the emphasis was placed on leucine primarily due to its role in providing metabolic support for insulin sensitivity.*
- Increases muscle growth by activating and stimulating muscle protein synthesis
- Decreases muscle soreness after workouts by decreasing protein breakdown during exercise and levels of creatine kinase (an indicator of muscle damage)
- Reduces exercise fatigue by staving off the development of tryptophan & serotonin
- Prevents muscle wasting and breakdown
- Maintains appropriate fluid balance to prevent dehydration
- Assists in triggering the muscle contraction process (including cardiac)
- Assists in conducting nerve impulses from the brain to muscles bodywide
- 13.23 oz container / 30 servings
- No caffeine or any other stimulants
- GMP Natural Products Certified
- Vegan, Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Sugar-free, no artificial sweeteners
- Rice and yeast-free
- No unwanted fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients
- Non-GMO Ingredients & Gluten Free
- Doctor Formulated, Physician-Grade
- Clinically Researched, Pro-athlete Tested
- By FIT+WELL Dynamics / Made in the USA
BCAA 411+ SUPERIOR SYNERGISTIC FORMULATION
- The Addition of L-citrulline - Many studies have indicated that exercise-induced blood ammonia elevation and blood lactate increments have been supported by L-citrulline supplementation. Further, citrulline may support the detoxification of ammonia via the urea cycle and also support healthy levels of additional glycolysis needed during exercise.
- The Addition of L-glutamine - L-glutamine is a mainstay in many workout products, specifically because of the role this amino acid plays in muscle recovery. The most notable mechanism is the impact it has on nitrogen balance, which is vital to building muscle mass and perhaps more importantly, muscle repair.
- The Addition of Key Electrolytes - Electrolytes are minerals that get electrically charged (positive or negative charge) when dissolved in liquid. They are essential for many important body functions. They are most known to start nerve impulses, aid with muscle contraction (including the heart), and help balance fluid within the body. BCAA 411+ replenishes the critical electrolytes lost from sweat, exertion, and subsequent fluid loss - keeping the body hydrated, balanced, and performing optimally.
The Addition of Vitamin C - During physical activity, the production of free radicals increases, leading to oxidative stress and inflammation, which impairs athletic performance and delays recovery. Vitamin C helps reduce oxidative stress and inflammation, enhancing performance and promoting faster recovery. Vitamin C has also been shown to improve the absorption of electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium, in the intestine - helping athletes maintain optimal hydration and electrolyte balance during training and competition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Important: If hypoglycemic, diabetic, pregnant, or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (12.5g) during or immediately after a workout. Intense workouts lasting over 60 minutes or endurance training may repeat usage after an hour.
On days not exercising, take once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.