Maximum Bioavailability in a Great Tasting Powder
BioLife 56 by Fit+Well Dynamics, is an advanced multivitamin and mineral formula for children and adults in powder form for maximum bioavailability.*
It combines over 56 nutrients that support brain, bone, immune, cardiovascular and metabolic functions throughout the rigors of life.
- 14.54 oz container - 30 servings
- Restorative nutrient levels
- GMP Natural Products Certified
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Sugar free, no artificial sweeteners
- No unwanted fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients
- Suitable for Vegans
- Non GMO Ingredients & Gluten Free
- Doctor Formulated, Clinically Researched
- By FIT+WELL Dynamics / Made in the USA
BIOLIFE 56 FORMULATION AND KEY SUPPORTS
- Brain Support
Supplementing with brain fuels and nutrients for nerve health like Choline, Inositol and Lecithin help to support the myelin sheaths to keep nerves healthy and functioning correctly.* L-Glutamine acts as brain fuel to increase mental and physical energy which supports proper mood balance.* Minerals such as Magnesium and Calcium, which are essential for normal brain and nervous system, functions also support cognitive function.*
- Bone Support
Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D3 and Boron support grow- ing and mature bones.* Magnesium assists with calcium and potassium uptake while boron is needed for the metabolism of calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Along with promoting strong bones, calcium helps to protect bones and teeth from lead by inhibiting its absorption.* When calcium is deficient, lead can be absorbed and deposited in the teeth and bones.
- Immune System Support
DMG, Alpha Lipoic Acid, B Vitamins, Digestive Enzymes, Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C help to support the immune system by reducing oxidative stress.* Also included to support healthy aging and the immune system function are vegetarian digestive enzymes. Enzopharm® II Plus is a proprietary blend of amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactase to support digestion and absorption of food nutrients.*
- Cardiovascular Support
Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, DMG, Vitamin D3 and GLA support cardiovascular health.* Together they work to provide cellular energy, antioxidant activity, and better circulation.* By supporting fat metabolism L-Carnitine also helps protect the liver and blood vessels from fat deposits.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- BioLife 56 is free of copper and iron, which make it easy to incorporate into the diet of highly sensitive individuals. It focuses on completeness, bioavailability, balance, and potency and is based on input from industry leaders.
- ChromeMate® is a Registered Trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Other ingredients: xylitol, orange juice powder, citric acid, xanthan gum, natural lemon-lime flavor
- Contains: Soy
Important: Do not take this product if taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin). If pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare practitioner.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
As a dietary supplement, mix amount below into 6-8 oz of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (4-12): ½ scoop daily, with a meal
- Adults (12 and over): 1 scoop, daily with a meal.
BioLife 56 can be mixed in any cold beverage or soft food like yogurt, applesauce and pudding. It's terrific in a smoothie, too. It has a light fruit flavor and flexible dosing, 1 serving for children and 2 for adults. BioLife 56 is a convenient way to support optimal health for the family.*