LIKE BUTTA... Without the Guilt
This creamy extra virgin olive oil is infused with natural botanicals to impart a rich buttery flavor. All natural, vegetarian, and dairy free -- it isn't just perfect as a vegan butter substitute, but also a delicious, healthy option wherever you might use melted butter.
Made from the first press of organic olives grown on centuries-old olive trees, watered from natural-falling rain, and harvested by hand -- this pure oil is as rich and flavorful as it gets.
We then leverage the ingenuity of science, adding a 100% natural botanical extract (from sweet potatoes, of all places) that mimics the flavor of creamy butter. We infuse the botanicals by hand in small batches for maximum freshness and flavor.
Use for sautéing, vegetables, with pastas, shellfish, potatoes, as a bread dip, baking, and over hot popcorn. Pro tip: A sprinkle of sea salt accentuates the rich buttery flavor... So delicious!
- 375ml Bordeaux-style green glass bottle
- From Premium, Organic Olives
- 3rd party verified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blended in small, artisan batches
- Infused with 100% natural plant-based flavorings
- Vegan: No dairy or animal products
- Gluten Free
- No artificial or chemical additives
- By SANTÉ / Made in the USA
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural flavors. Processed in a facility that uses: Milk, Wheat, Nuts, and Soy.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
Why we use Tunisian Olive Oil: Tunisia is the largest exporter of organic olive oil in the world. In fact, the majority of Tunisian olive oil is exported to Italy, blended, and marketed as "Italian olive oil."
Tunisian olive oils consistently win medals at international competitions from London to Los Angeles.
Our Tunisian orchards are chemical-free, watered by the rain, hand harvested, and are 200 years old, on average. Truly, a pure & high-quality oil. Here's a few ideas to try:
- Spritz on popcorn, english muffins, or toast
- Over pasta, with sautéed veggies
- Mashed or roasted potatoes, rice dishes
- As a finishing oil for shellfish, or whitefish
- To butter up your chicken or pancake griddle
- Particularly good with garlic, rosemary, thyme
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)