Spice Up Your Veggies... Mexican Style
Finally -- A healthy plant-based meat alternative that uses whole vegetables; the days of highly processed meat replacements are over; use with the veggie of your choice, fresh or frozen, and swap in as the center-of-plate protein in your favorite recipes.
Just add fresh veggies to create a delicious ground meat alternative in minutes. Each package makes 1 pound of ground meat alternative with a delicious texture that is crispy & brown on the outside and juicy on the inside.
EASY, VERSATILE & PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS
ADDA VEGGIE Chipotle Adobo is a medium spice-level blend of citrus and smoky notes to make tasty plant-based Mexican food. Perfect for burger patties, meatless balls, or a meatless crumble. Works well with broccoli, riced cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, and more.
ADDA VEGGIE is allergen-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. Each serving is packed with fiber & 11g of pea protein, without the grainy texture and chalky taste found in other meat replacements.
- 3.2 oz box
- Makes 4 patties or 12 meatless balls
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Non-GMO, No rice ingredients
- All natural, No artificial anything
- By Down to Cook / Made in the USA
Ingredients: pea protein, corn starch, psyllium husk, organic cornmeal, lime juice powder, tomato powder, salt, Mexican oregano, garlic powder, toasted onion powder, chipotle powder, sunflower lecithin, yeast extract, cumin, black pepper, lime zest
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
This blend of pea protein, fiber, and spices is specially designed to give veggies the satisfying texture of ground meat with a mouth-watering, veggie-forward flavor.
Raw to ready in 10 minutes, simply add the mix to a fresh veggie to make meat-free, protein-rich patties, balls or crumble in minutes.
- For Broccoli: Use 2 cups, raw and riced. Pulse raw in a food processor or blender to a riced consistency.
- For Cauliflower: Use 2 cups, riced. For ground crumble, use raw.
- For Mushrooms: Use 6 oz. Roast whole with oil and salt for 10 minutes at 375º F. Chop finely.
- For Eggplant: Use 1 medium. Diced into 1/4 inch cubes. Toss with oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 375º F.
- For Spinach: Use 2 cups, frozen or sautéed. Defrost, squeeze out excess water and chop finely.
- For Zucchini: Use 2 medium. Grate or coarsely pulse in food processor.