Fuel Your Body's Energy Engine - Naturally
BioFuel Max by Fit+Well Dynamics, is a vegetarian, orange flavored powdered formula that naturally fuels mitochondrial function to help manage fatigue and support cellular regeneration* -- without stimulants that cause harsh reactions or "crashes".
- Assists cells in utilizing oxygen for physical stamina, strength & exercise recovery
- Increases energy by the production and recycling of ATP
- Reduces fatigue and restores cellular function
- Vegetarian, gluten, rice and yeast-free
- Increases cardiovascular output
- Improves athletic performance and endurance
- 10.58 oz container / 30 servings
- No caffeine or any other stimulants
- GMP Natural Products Certified
- Vegan, Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Sugar free, no artificial sweeteners
- Rice and yeast-free
- No unwanted fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients
- Non GMO Ingredients & Gluten Free
- Doctor Formulated, Physician-Grade
- Clinically Researched, Pro-athlete Tested
- By FIT+WELL Dynamics / Made in the USA
BIOFUEL MAX ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- D-Ribose is a naturally occurring sugar that has been shown to support the production and recycling of ATP which helps to increase energy formation in stressed tissues.*
- DMG is a metabolic enhancer that helps the body overcome various forms of stress such as aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage, and supports the immune system.*
- Co Enzyme Q10 is a free-radical scavenger and a naturally occurring cofactor in cellular energy* It is vital to the production of ATP. It supports the heart's pumping ability, blood circulation, helps facilitate tolerance to exercise, and helps maintain the heart muscle tone.* As a powerful free radical scavenger it helps protect heart tissue from free radical damage.* CoQ10 levels decline after the age of 35.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a dirivative of the amino acid carnitine. It supports heart function by transporting fatty acids from the blood through to the mitochondrial membranes and into heart cells so the fatty acids can be converted into ATP.* The heart requires a constant supply of ATP in order to provide enough energy for it to keep beating regularly.
- Malic Acid is involved in energy production in muscle cells. It also supports increased ATP production because it's involved in the Krebs cycle. Malic Acid is also needed for glucose metabolism, which is important for nourishing muscles and nerves.
- Rhodiola is an herb (Rhodiola rosea) that supports cellular energy metabolism.* It helps to facilitate high levels of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) and CP (creatine phosphate), thus providing more of energy molecules needed to perform many daily activities.* We use the Rhodiola rosea and it is standardized to contain the proven 3:1 ratio of 3 percent rosavins, and 1 percent salindosides.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that supports muscle recovery.* It has been to help manage muscle soreness after intense muscle contractions.*
- Protease is a proteolytic enzyme that helps manage muscle soreness following intense exercise.
HOW BODIES CREATE ENERGY & THE ATP CYCLE
ATP (adenosine diphosphate) is a high energy molecule in cells. It is generated within the mitochondria. ATP is composed of adenosine (an adenine ring and a ribose sugar) and three phosphate groups. When in use, ATP is broken down to ADP to provide energy. Energy from the breakdown of ATP within the Mitochondria drives many important actions in the cell. This means that ATP needs to be constantly produced -- especially in exercise.
Mitochondria are tiny organelles found in every cell in the body. They are known as the "powerhouse of the cell" and are responsible for creating more than 90% of cellular energy. Mitochondria are necessary in the body to sustain life and support growth. They are composed of tiny packages of enzymes that turn nutrients into cellular energy. Mitochondrial failure causes cell injury that leads to cell death. When multiple organ cells die there is organ failure. In adults, many challenges associated with aging have been found to have defects of mitochondrial function.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Important: If hypoglycemic, diabetic, pregnant, or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (10g) daily in water before a workout. Intense workouts lasting over 60 minutes or endurance training may repeat usage after an hour.
On days not exercising, take once daily at breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.