Spice It Up - NOLA Style
Taste those flavors from the early Spanish, French, and Caribbean settlers in Louisiana. Creole seasoning blend is incredibly versatile. It's perfect in recipes for seafood, chicken, potatoes, popcorn, gumbo, or jambalaya. Also works great as a seasoning for rice, soups, stews, and meats - in fact anything that needs a flavor boost.
A seasoning that does the hard work for you -- blending together just the right amount of each carefully chosen ingredient to create the perfect combination, and ready for you to add to your food. Plus, this spice combo is salt free -- allowing you to decide how much salt/sodium goes into your tasty meals.
- 2.1 oz wide mouth jar
- Handmade, All natural ingredients
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
- No MSG, no artificial anything
- Packaged in allergen-free facility
- Salt free (for consumer-controlled sodium)
- By Siren Spice Co. / Made in the USA
Ingredients: paprika, black pepper, cayenne, garlic, coriander, onion, lemon peel
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Louisiana Creole cuisine is recognized as it’s own unique style of cooking, with a great variety of European, French, Caribbean, African, and American influences. Lively and savory, this blend kicks up any dish.
Unlike many spice blends, this one does not contain salt - A plus for those needing salt-free diets, and allowing everyone else to customize their own salt levels.
Use this blend with:
- Shrimp or Crab Boil
- Gumbo, Jambalaya
- Red Beans and Rice, Fries, Popcorn
- Chicken, Pork, Potatoes & Veggies
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)