Support Muscles & Metabolism - Naturally
G-FORCE X5 by FIT+WELL DYNAMICS, is a special blend of 5 free form amino acids known as secretagogues, are specifically formulated to support the natural release of the body’s own Human Growth Hormone (HGH).* It is flavored with delicious cocoa - a natural source of flavonoids 7 polyphenols - providing antioxidant support.*
- Improve post-workout recovery: After exercising, feel better sooner with these secretagogues.
- Build lean body mass: Proper amounts of amino acids act as fat-burning supplements and muscle builders.
- Support heart health: G-FORCE X5 supplies the heart with amino acids for great cardio health.
- Bodybuilding & sports nutrition: This post-workout drink helps with muscle recovery and building.
- Doctor trusted: Previously available only through physicians, this formula is now available directly to you.
G-FORCE X5 focuses on the release of stored human growth hormone by combining the proper quantities and ratios of: L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine and Glycine. Supporting healthy human growth hormone levels, along with the synergistic and individual effects of the free form amino acids, benefits strength building, and a healthier aging process.*
- 16.4 oz container / 30 servings
- No caffeine or any other stimulants
- GMP Natural Products Certified
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Sugar free, no artificial sweeteners
- Vegan, rice and yeast-free
- No unwanted fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients
- Non GMO Ingredients & Gluten Free
- Doctor Formulated, Physician-Grade
- Clinically Researched, Pro-athlete Tested
- By FIT+WELL Dynamics / Made in the USA
HGH: The human growth hormone is made up of 191 amino acids, and production is at its peak when we are young. HGH affects almost all cells and tissues in the body. It is considered a master hormone, which controls many organ and body functions. HGH is the primary hormone responsible for stimulating tissue repair, cell replacement, brain function, and production.* Its release and circulation stimulates the liver to manufacture IGF-1.*
HGH & AGING: With age, circulating levels of IGF-1 decline due to the inability of the pituitary gland to release the human growth hormone. A hormone called somatostatin inhibits its release. At age 21, the normal level of circulating HGH is about 10 milligrams per deciliter of blood, while at age 61 it is 2 milligrams per deciliter -- a decrease of 80%!
IGF-1 is the active, growth stimulating metabolite associated with the beneficial effects of human growth hormone therapy. Once the HGH is released from the pituitary glands, it circulates to the liver where it is converted to IGF-1, which the stimulates growth in a variety of tissues. The beneficial effects of IGF-1 levels are well documented and are associated with the following:
- Decreased body fat content*
- Enhanced lean body mass*
- Healthy cholesterol levels*
- Efficient cardiac output*
- Increased skin elasticity*
- Improved memory*
- Increased libido*
- Increased energy and sense of well-being*
FAT METABOLISM: IGF-1 functions to support the burning of fat by making it available as fuel.* Lipolysis is triggered when the growth hormone binds to fat cell receptors cell where it can cause a series of enzymatic reactions in the cell to break down fat.* Providing amino acids that aid in the release of growth hormones, G-Force X5 supports weight management improved metabolism and lean muscle mass.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Important: Persons with kidney disorders, pregnant, or nursing should consult with their healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (15.5 g) in 8 oz cold water and take right after strenuous exercise, or on an empty stomach at bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.