Just like grandma made it, the Apple Pie BBQ rub has warm notes of cinnamon, spice, buttery pie crust, and a hint of apple. Rub this on ribs or pork and everyone will want a slice. Not everyone is a master chef, but we should all eat like one.
Pro Tip: For extra apple flavor and moisture, spritz the exterior of your ribs with apple cider vinegar periodically through the cook.
- 2.5 oz glass jar
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- No MSG, no artificial anything
- By PS Seasoning / Made in the USA
Ingredients: brown sugar, sugar, salt, natural butter flavor, cinnamon, apples, clove. Contains: milk.
* Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
This blend is a combination of sweet pie spices like cinnamon and clove blended with brown sugar, butter flavors and a hint of apple. The sweetness of this blend makes it perfect on all cuts of pork, but would be great on chicken too. Here's a few ideas:
- Apple Cinnamon Pork Ribs
- Pork Chops with Apple Slaw
- Chicken & Apples with Rosemary
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)