Take Your Veggies to India... and Your Taste Buds, Too
Finally -- A healthy plant-based meat alternative that uses whole vegetables; the days of highly processed meat replacements are over; use with the veggie of your choice, fresh or frozen, and swap in as the center-of-plate protein in your favorite recipes.
Just add fresh veggies to create a delicious ground meat alternative in minutes. Each package makes 1 pound of ground meat alternative with a delicious texture that is crispy & brown on the outside and juicy on the inside.
EASY, VERSATILE & PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS
ADDA VEGGIE Indian Masala is a warm and flavorful blend of classic Indian spices with a touch of heat. Create meatless alternatives to traditional Indian dishes at home! Perfect for burger patties, meatless balls, or a meatless crumble. Works well with broccoli, riced cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, and more.
ADDA VEGGIE is allergen-free, soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. Each serving is packed with fiber & 11g of pea protein, without the grainy texture and chalky taste found in other meat replacements.
- 3.2 oz box
- Makes 4 patties or 12 meatless balls
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Non-GMO, No rice ingredients
- All natural, No artificial anything
- By Down to Cook / Made in the USA
Ingredients: pea protein, corn starch, psyllium husk, organic cornmeal, Kashmiri red chili powder, tomato powder, turmeric powder, salt, toasted onion powder, garlic powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, amchur powder (green mango), sunflower lecithin, ginger powder
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
This blend of pea protein, fiber, and spices is specially designed to give veggies the satisfying texture of ground meat with a mouth-watering, veggie-forward flavor.
Raw to ready in 10 minutes, simply add the mix to a fresh veggie to make meat-free, protein-rich patties, balls or crumble in minutes.
- For Broccoli: Use 2 cups, raw and riced. Pulse raw in a food processor or blender to a riced consistency.
- For Cauliflower: Use 2 cups, riced. For ground crumble, use raw.
- For Mushrooms: Use 6 oz. Roast whole with oil and salt for 10 minutes at 375º F. Chop finely.
- For Eggplant: Use 1 medium. Diced into 1/4 inch cubes. Toss with oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 375º F.
- For Spinach: Use 2 cups, frozen or sautéed. Defrost, squeeze out excess water and chop finely.
- For Zucchini: Use 2 medium. Grate or coarsely pulse in food processor.