When Jerk is a Really Good Thing
Add an authentic Caribbean flavor to any dish. Filled with loads of piquant and aromatic spices, Jerk cooking originated in Jamaica, and you’ll get all those wonderful flavors and tastes when you cook with this very popular spice blend.
A seasoning that does the hard work for you -- blending together just the right amount of each carefully chosen ingredient to create the perfect combination, and ready for you to add to your food. Plus, this spice combo is salt free -- allowing you to decide how much salt/sodium goes into your tasty meals.
- 2.5 oz wide mouth jar
- Handmade, All natural ingredients
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- No MSG, no artificial anything
- Packaged in allergen-free facility
- Salt free (for consumer-controlled sodium)
- By Siren Spice Co. / Made in the USA
Ingredients: brown mustard seed, ginger, cayenne, fennel, garlic, paprika, allspice, thyme, onion, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Traditionally used with chicken or pork butt, this blend adds an aromatic, spicy, warm heat to a variety of foods for a fun change of flavor.
Unlike many spice blends, this one does not contain salt - A plus for those needing salt-free diets, and allowing everyone else to customize their own salt levels.
Use this blend with:
- Jerk Chicken, Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Pork Butt, Pork Chops
- Prawns, White Fish, Salmon
- Chicken Wings, Veggies, Roasted Cauliflower
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)