It's the Superhero of Soaps
Having a different cleaner for each room in your home can be unnecessary and wasteful. MamaSuds Castile Soap is an incredibly versatile all-purpose cleaning soap. It has hundreds of uses but we especially love it for hand-washing, floors, dishes, counters, and toilets.
- 16 fluid oz BPA-free + recyclable bottle
- Non-toxic, All natural ingredients
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- Rated a 1 by EWG's Skin Deep Database
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- SLS-free, Dye-free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- By MamaSuds / Made in the USA
- Hand soap & basic skin cleansing: keep out of eyes
- Clean floors, counters, tubs, and walls: 1-2 tablespoons to 1 gallon of hot water
- All-purpose cleaner spray: pour 2 fluid ounces of soap in a bottle. If desired, add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. Fill with warm distilled or RO water.
Ingredients: distilled water and potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), pure essential oil of lavender
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
A few decades ago, our grandparents were satisfied using whatever soap was on the shelves.
But with the rise of the internet and an easy way to research, we’ve come to realize the hidden toxins lurking in most soaps, and our generation demands a better way.
Fortunately, a better way does exist in the form of castile soap. Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap traditionally made from olive oil. It lathers and cleans just like “normal” soap but without all the toxic chemicals.
Castile soap is most likely the closest relative to the very first soap ever made. The ancient beauty queen, Cleopatra, demanded a better way to bathe, so her people created soap using oil from plants and plant ash.
Sometime after The Crusades, this style of oil-based soap made its way to Europe. One province in Spain known as Castile, made the olive oil version of this soap famous, hence why we now call it “castile soap”.