TART, SWEET.... AND SMOOTH
The perfect marriage of lemons & oranges, meyer lemons impart a sweet flavor with less bite than ordinary lemons.
Made from the first press of organic olives grown on centuries-old olive trees, watered from natural-falling rain, and harvested by hand -- this pure oil is as rich and flavorful as it gets. We then infuse by hand, pure meyer lemon botanicals in small batches, creating an aromatic lemon olive oil that is extremely smooth and bursting with sweet lemon flavor.
Exceptionally versatile, use this olive oil with seafood, meats, chicken, vegetables, and pasta dishes. Perfect to use on the grill, sautéing, and steaming your favorite dishes. Or, mix with our balsamic vinegars and spice blends to create a quick dressing or dipping sauce.
Distinctly, light and refreshing, this olive oil is also all natural, vegetarian, and dairy free. When baking, use our Meyer Lemon Olive Oil instead of butter in recipes such as: lemon scones/bars, biscotti, lemon poppy seed muffins, and lemon pancakes.
- 375ml Bordeaux-style green glass bottle
- From Premium, Organic Olives
- 3rd party verified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blended in small, artisan batches
- Infused with 100% natural plant-based flavorings
- Vegan: No dairy or animal products
- No artificial or chemical additives
- Gluten Free
- By SANTÉ / Made in the USA
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural flavors. Processed in a facility that uses: Milk, Wheat, Nuts, and Soy.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
Why we use Tunisian Olive Oil: Tunisia is the largest exporter of organic olive oil in the world. In fact, the majority of Tunisian olive oil is exported to Italy, blended, and marketed as "Italian olive oil."
Tunisian olive oils consistently win medals at international competitions from London to Los Angeles.
Our Tunisian orchards are chemical-free, watered by the rain, hand harvested, and are 200 years old, on average. Truly, a pure & high-quality oil. Here's a few ideas to try:
- Mix with Greek yogurt, dill & cucumber for homemade tzatziki dip
- Drizzle or mix into hummus
- Sauté fish, scallops, shrimp, chicken or veggies
- With pasta, picatta sauce, roasted potatoes, or jasmine rice
- Mix with our balsamic vinegars and spices for homemade dressings
- Particularly good with: thyme, basil, oregano, dill, raspberries & blueberries
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)