THE ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE... In a Bottle
What's not to love about the winning combination of Parmesan & Garlic? Some of the most savory and comforting recipes can't do without this dynamic duo. Great cooks everywhere have long marveled at Parmesan's ability to add complexity and flavor to myriad dishes. And garlic's unassuming little bulbs are actually members of the lily family that's been used as a favorite in cooking for more than 5,000 years.
Leveraging the ingenuity of science, this creamy extra virgin olive oil is infused with 100% natural botanicals -- by hand in small batches -- to impart a rich, Parmesan flavor and mellow, garlic savoriness. All natural, vegetarian, and dairy free -- it isn't just perfect as a vegan option, but also as a delicious, healthy option wherever you might want to add some tasty parmesan & garlic flair.
Made from the first press of organic olives grown on centuries-old olive trees, watered from natural-falling rain, and harvested by hand -- this pure oil is as rich and flavorful as it gets.
Use for sautéing, vegetables, with pastas, shellfish, potatoes, as a bread dip, baking, and over hot popcorn. Pro tip: A sprinkle of sea salt accentuates the rich buttery flavor... So delicious!
- 375ml Bordeaux-style green glass bottle
- From Premium, Organic Olives
- 3rd party verified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blended in small, artisan batches
- Infused with 100% natural plant-based flavorings
- Vegan: No dairy or animal products
- No artificial or chemical additives
- Gluten Free
- By SANTÉ / Made in the USA
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural flavors. Processed in a facility that uses: Milk, Wheat, Nuts, and Soy.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
Why we use Tunisian Olive Oil: Tunisia is the largest exporter of organic olive oil in the world. In fact, the majority of Tunisian olive oil is exported to Italy, blended, and marketed as "Italian olive oil."
Tunisian olive oils consistently win medals at international competitions from London to Los Angeles.
Our Tunisian orchards are chemical-free, watered by the rain, hand harvested, and are 200 years old, on average. Truly, a pure & high-quality oil. Here's a few ideas to try:
- Spritz on popcorn, english muffins, or toast
- With pastas, pizzas, breads, rolls,
- Mashed or roasted potatoes, rice dishes or cauliflower
- With chicken, shrimp, salmon & chicken wings
- Pretty much any veggie - especially zucchini, broccoli & green beens
- With spaghetti squash, edamame & sweet potatoes
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)