Prime the Pump of Your Next Roast
When life calls for a celebration, prime rib comes to the rescue. If you're pulling out all the stops cooking up a roast, then you need this Prime Rib rub. As a matter of fact, you might need this rub for every cut of pork or beef (and even chicken) you make on any given Tuesday night, too.
With a hint of paprika complemented by garlic and tomatoes, you'll be using this rub on pork chops, burgers, and deeply flavorful sauces. Customize the flavor profile of each dish by adding more heat, or toning it down with a little brown sugar.
- Large 4.5 oz glass jar
- Crafted in small batches
- Hand packed from local ingredients
- All natural: No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives, fillers, or MSG
- Vegan, Gluten Free
- By Spiceology / Made in the USA
Ingredients: garlic, salt, spices, onion, sugar, tomato powder, smoked paprika, red bell pepper, sunflower oil, citric acid. Produced in a facility that uses dairy, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Whether you're hosting a special occasion meal or just cooking up a festive Friday night, a beef roast makes a striking centerpiece for any meal.
And when you've got prime rib that looks and tastes fantastic, you don't need to overdo the rest of the meal -- making entertaining a whole lot easier on the chef. Impress without stress by starting with this savory, high-quality rub on your next pièce de résistance. SANTÉ!
Equally impressive is the generous jar size and striking presentation - making it a wonderful gift, as well.
Here's a few tips for your next prime rib roast:
- Estimate that your guests will eat about 1/2 pound per person when the roast is part of a holiday buffet, or 3/4 pound per person if it's the main coursese to season meats, especially beef & game
- Either the night before or at least 2 hours prior to cooking, rub the roast all over with olive oil, and generously coat it with PRIME RIB RUB
- For a perfectly cooked prime rib, use a digital meat thermometer for complete accuracy and to prevent overcooking.