Bring La Cité du Vin to Your Kitchen
A savory blend of warm, fresh, and light flavors, the Taste of Bordeaux brings the refined flavors of French wine country to your kitchen. Apply the spices generously to bring the refined taste of French cuisine to your poultry, salad, seafood, and potato dishes. Taste of Bordeaux elevates egg dishes to something truly special: try on quiches, omelets, and poached or scrambled eggs.
A seasoning that does the hard work for you -- blending together just the right amount of each carefully chosen ingredient to create the perfect combination, and ready for you to add to your food. Plus, this spice combo is salt free -- allowing you to decide how much salt/sodium goes into your tasty meals.
- 0.36 oz (10g) net wt
- Magnetized backing: sticks to fridge or other metal surface
- Crafted in small batches
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients
- Not irradiated or treated with ETO gas
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, or salt
- Vegan, Gluten Free
- By Gustus Vitae / Made in the USA
Ingredients: chives, dill tips, basil leaves, chervil, tarragon, white pepper and parsley
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Well known for its distinct and coveted namesake wine, Bourdeaux is considered the wine capital of the world. More than 700 million bottles of wine are produced here every year, ranging from simple table wine to some of the most prestigious in the world.
In addition to its most famous export, Bordeaux is also home to 362 national heritage sites, designated as monuments historiques.
Yet it’s the food scene that has taken center stage today. Bordeaux’s left bank is cluttered with interesting new offerings like experimental modern bistros, elaborate sanctums of haute cuisine and cozy button-down gastrobars. Now, you can experience a taste of Bordeaux at home for yourself.
This hand-blended seasoning is portioned in a petite-but-mighty container - with potent flavors. High quality ingredients with no fillers, a little goes a long way.
Use this blend with:
- Poultry, especially with lemon or mustard
- Seafoods, especially Arctic Char
- Asparagus and other vegetables
- Egg dishes and potatoes -- think brunch
- Add to cream-based sauce for French flair
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)