Bring the French Countryside to Your Kitchen
The Taste of Provence is an exquisite blend of fragrant, fresh, and herbal flavors. Crumble onto olives, goat cheeses, roasted vegetables, or sprinkle on seared seafood or grilled poultry. Add a couple pinches of the Taste of Provence to a bowl of tomato or pumpkin soup for a wonderfully warm and minty flavor with beautiful color contrast throughout the dish.
A seasoning that does the hard work for you -- blending together just the right amount of each carefully chosen ingredient to create the perfect combination, and ready for you to add to your food. Plus, this spice combo is salt free -- allowing you to decide how much salt/sodium goes into your tasty meals.
- 0.5 oz (14g) net wt
- Magnetized backing: sticks to fridge or other metal
- Crafted in small batches
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients
- Not irradiated or treated with ETO gas
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors
- No nuts, soy, dairy, sugar, or salt
- Vegan, Gluten Free
- By Gustus Vitae / Made in the USA
Ingredients: savory, thyme, rosemary, lavender, fennel
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
You've probably heard of Herbs de Provence before, and though it may seem like a recipe dating back to the golden days of Versailles, it wasn't until the 1970s and its use by the O.G. American-turned-French chef, Julia Child, that commercial versions of this fragrant blend became readily available in stores.
Lavender, despite its prevalence in the region, was not originally added to blends of Herbs de Provence, but became incorporated as a way to satisfy tourists to the region, who saw the rolling fields of lavender as symbolic of Provence.
This hand-blended seasoning is portioned in a petite-but-mighty container - with potent flavors. High quality ingredients with no fillers, a little goes a long way.
Use this blend:
- On beef, chicken, lamb, or fish
- With veggies: especially eggplant, squash & tomatoes
- With potatoes: especially roasted or pommes frites
- With high-quality olive oil: especially a lemon or garlic flavor
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)