Plop. Fizz. Scrub. Flush.
You CAN clean and kill germs without toxic ingredients. Cleaning toilets has never been so easy and safe!
- 10 Toilet Bomb tabs in each 5"x7" muslin bag
- Non-toxic, All natural ingredients
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- SLS-free, Dye-free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- By MamaSuds / Made in the USA
Drop 1 tab into the toilet and let it fizz out. Use your toilet brush to scrub the bowl. Flush. Toilet bombs can also be used in the holding tank as well.
- Drop a tab (or 2) into your garbage disposal and run the water.
- Drop a tab into your washing machine, set it on the lowest load setting, let it fizz out, and wash your washing machine.
- Drop a tab into your diaper pail to help keep it fresh.
- Put a few tabs on a decorative plate in your bathroom and let it deodorize your bathroom.
- Take it on the go! Drop one in the toilet when you are doing your business in a public restroom to mask odors.
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO citric acid*, water, essential oils of tea tree, organic peppermint, and lemon
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Unfortunately, there’s no federal regulation of chemicals in household products. In terms of cleaners, neither ingredients nor products must meet any sort of safety standard, nor is any testing data or notification required before bringing a product to market.
The average household contains about 62 toxic chemicals, say environmental experts. We’re exposed to them routinely — from the phthalates in synthetic fragrances to the fumes in household cleaners. Ingredients in common household products have been linked to asthma, cancer, reproductive disorders, hormone disruption and neurotoxicity. Chronic exposure adds to the body’s “toxic burden” — the number of chemicals stored in its tissues at a given time.
No one can avoid exposure to toxic chemicals altogether, but it is possible to reduce it significantly. Swapping out traditional cleaners for healthier, safer options can greatly reduce the toxic burden on the body, protecting your overall health.