RUFUS TEAGUE™ Warms It up
Rufus spiced it up a bit with this one. He always said, “A touch of heat will let you know it’s there”. Trust me, you’ll know the heat is there hangin’ out with all that delicious sweetness. This one’s special.
This RUFUS TEAGUE award-winning BBQ sauce is kinda hot, kinda not. Thick and rich, it delivers just the right amount of heat for those who want to kick it up a notch. Delivered in the same, bona fide flask style bottles Rufus began bottling with, every bottle is made with the best ingredients and crafted with the same love and care that made 'em famous.
Oh sure, there are a lot of sauces out there... and some even taste alright, but there's only one Rufus Teague, the BBQ legend who always said:
"Good sauce makes bad barbecue good, and good barbecue gooder."
- 16 oz. flask-style bottle
- Premium, award-winning taste
- All natural ingredients
- Non-GMO Verified, Vegan
Certified Gluten-free & Kosher
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No MSG, no artificial anything
- By RUFUS TEAGUE / Made in the USA
Ingredients: tomato puree (tomato paste, water), sugar, brown sugar, water, molasses, distilled vinegar, salt, raisin paste, orange juice (from concentrate), tamari soy sauce (water, soy beans, salt, sugar), dried onion, chipotle pepper, spices (including mustard flour), natural flavor, smoke flavor, garlic powder, celery seed. Contains: Soy, Celery, Mustard
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
With a level of heat that is noteworthy, but perfectly balanced with sweetness, this extra thick BBQ sauce has a number of great uses. Excellent for glazing, grilling, and dipping.
A great match for most proteins such as pork, chicken, beef, and fish... here's a few uses to consider:
- Touch O' Heat Chicken Wings
- BBQ Glazed Shrimp with Grits
- Touch O' Heat Tossed Stir Fried Veggies
- Pork Tenderloin with Touch O' Heat Dipping Sauce
- Touch O' Heat Chicken & Pineapple Skewers
- Glazed Chicken Breast Salad with Ranch
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)