For Holiday-Ready Turkey... And So Much More
Whether you smoke, bake or fry your turkey Spiceology’s Turkey Rub will leave your family drooling for next year’s bird.
Perhaps you'll buy this blend for your Thanksgiving turkey, but it will quickly become a year-round staple in your pantry. It’s a great balance of herbs, spices, garlic, and onion. Put it on your poultry, potatoes, in your stuffing, or sprinkle it on sausage. It’s a versatile, seasonal flavor that feels like comfort food in a jar!
- Large 4.0 oz glass jar
- Crafted in small batches
- Hand packed from local ingredients
- All natural: No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives, fillers, or MSG
- Gluten Free, Vegan
- By Spiceology / Made in the USA
Ingredients: salt, herbs and spices, garlic, onion, brown sugar, sunflower oil
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Here's a few tips to get your Holiday Turkey to centerpiece status:
- Figure on 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of turkey per person. To buy the right size turkey, simply tally up the turkey-eating guests. Add a few pounds on for bones and you've got your turkey weight.
- Before placing in oven, be sure the skin of the turkey is as dry as possible, and then rub it all over with butter or oil. For even moister meat, place pats of butter under the skin.
- Invest in a good meat thermometer: Insert an instant-read thermometer in the thickest part of the turkey around the thigh, avoiding the bone. At 165 degrees F, it's done. Remember, the turkey will continue to cook as it rests, so the temperature should rise another 10 degrees or so out of the oven.
- Give it a rest: To lock in juices, tent your turkey with foil and let it rest for at least 15 to 20 minutes before carving. Be sure you don't cover the turkey too tightly as you don't want the bird to steam under the foil.