A Powerful Probiotic, Plus Prebiotic
UltraPro 52.5+ is a probiotic that contains 9 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources.
Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*
- Bottle of 30 capsules
- Guaranteed to contain 52.5 billion CFUs of microorganisms per capsule
- A non-dairy multi-probiotic product to best mimic normal human flora.*
- Restorative nutrient levels
- GMP Natural Products Certified
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- No unwanted fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Non GMO Ingredients & Gluten Free
- Doctor Formulated, Physician-grade
- By FIT+WELL Dynamics / Made in the USA
UltraPro 52.5+ also contains added Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a soluble fiber and prebiotic that selectively supports the proliferation of intestinal probiotics for digestive tract health.*
ABOUT THE 52.5+ FORMULA
- Lactobacilli (acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. salivarius) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity, urogenital and vaginal health, production of the lactase enzymes and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.* acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. salivarius) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity, urogenital and vaginal health, production of the lactase enzymes and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.*
- L salivarius is a strain of beneficial bacterial that has been shown to resist low pH conditions. It has also been shown to support immune system function by modulating certain cytokines (IL-10 and IL-12).* In vitro studies have shown that L. Salivarius strongly adheres to human epithelia cell lines. This interaction with the mucosa demonstrates its support of the intestinal immune system.*
- Bifidobacteria (breve, B. longum, B. bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity.*
- Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer, which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.*
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and prebiotic, which supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
IMPORTANT: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
- Immune system support*
- Normalizing digestion*
- Supporting regularity*
- Urologic support*
- Individuals who are lactose intolerant*
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.