Drinking In Fresh-Foraged Springtime
Violets have always been loved for their vibrant colors and rich flavor, and enjoyed in foods and drinks. This Violet Elixir was created to be intensive in both aroma and flavor.
Floral, sweet, citrus, woody
Add a splash of Violet Elixir to your favorite spirits (especially vodka, rum) for a floral twist on cocktails. For celebrations, make gorgeous champagne cocktails for unforgettable toasts.
And of course, try the Violet Elixir in still or sparkling waters, teas and lemonades for refreshing sodas and mocktails everyone can enjoy.
Ingredients: Pure cane sugar, filtered water, violet extract, citric acid, natural plant-based colors.
- 8.5 fluid oz bottle / 17 servings
- Bottle includes illustrated recipes
- All natural ingredients
- Gluten Free, Vegan
- Organic flowers, No artificial anything
- By Floral Elixir Co. / Made in the USA
* Available for Local Next Day Delivery \ Not eligible for return once opened
Despite what you may expect, this elixir has more of a pinkish tint to it than pure purple. No matter, though -- it is delicious and adds a beautiful hue to whatever beverage.
Distinctly floral on the front, it has a slight woodsy finish at the back end -- and pairs nicely with lemon, or gin's brighter herb varieties as a result.
More delicate then a traditional violet syrup, it can be enjoyed without and overpowering sweetness.
Here's a few ideas:
- Violet Sparkling Lemonade
- Violet Blue Moon
- Violet Royale
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)