THE DIAMOND OF THE KITCHEN
Called the “diamond of the kitchen” by 18th-century epicurean Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, the white truffle is prized among discerning foodies worldwide. The distinct aroma and intense earthy flavor transforms pasta, egg dishes, rice and even foie gras into exquisite experiences.
Our White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil is infused -- by hand in small batches -- with natural botanicals to impart a rich, aromatic, earthy flavor. Smooth, savory, and mouth-watering, many perceive notes of garlic or shallot in its complex flavor and aroma, mingled with its faint mushroom flavor and rich, buttery tones. An instant gourmet upgrade to your favorite dishes.
Made from the first press of organic olives grown on centuries-old olive trees, watered from natural-falling rain, and harvested by hand -- this pure oil is as rich and flavorful as it gets.
Use this delectable olive oil to finish soups, sauces, potatoes, or pasta. Drizzle it gently over appetizers, cooked meats, or pizza to add a hint of truffle flavor. Or use it to add a gourmet twist to homemade French fries or over hot popcorn. Fantastic on on risotto, pasta, mashed potatoes, rice and french fries -- Not to mention what it can do for Mac & Cheese!
- 375ml Bordeaux-style green glass bottle
- From Premium, Organic Olives
- 3rd party verified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blended in small, artisan batches
- Infused with 100% natural plant-based flavorings
- Vegan: No dairy or animal products
- No artificial or chemical additives
- Gluten Free
- By SANTÉ / Made in the USA
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural flavors. Processed in a facility that uses: Milk, Wheat, Nuts, and Soy.
~ Available for Local Next Day Delivery | Not eligible for return once opened
Why we use Tunisian Olive Oil: Tunisia is the largest exporter of organic olive oil in the world. In fact, the majority of Tunisian olive oil is exported to Italy, blended, and marketed as "Italian olive oil."
Tunisian olive oils consistently win medals at international competitions from London to Los Angeles.
Our Tunisian orchards are chemical-free, watered by the rain, hand harvested, and are 200 years old, on average. Truly, a pure & high-quality oil. Here's a few ideas to try:
- Spritz on hot popcorn, Toss onto fresh French fries
- A finishing oil for: pizzas, pastas -- even steak & ahi
- Truffle Holy Trinity: Use with pasta, rice & potatoes. Blander foods are brilliant to bring out the delicious flavor of the truffle.
- Particularly good with eggs, cheese, cream-based sauces & simple starches
- See BON! for recipe inspirations (coming soon)