Bourbon BBQ Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts really meld with the deep flavors of molasses and bourbon in this hearty side dish. More please.
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, halved and ends trimmed
- 1 medium sweet potato in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup of pecan pieces
- 2 Tbsp SANTÉ Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
- Toss Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and and pecans with olive oil.
- On a baking sheet coated with non stick cooking spray, place mixture in single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes on 425º flipping half-way thru.
- Remove and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
- Mix well and place back in oven for 3 minutes to glaze.
~ Recipe courtesy of our friends at RUFUS TEAGUE.